Euronext:PX1 France CAC 40® Index price chart
CAC 40® Index Future (EURONEXT:FCE) :
Euronext market: Paris
Exchange contract code: FCE
Contract size: Contract valued at € 10 per index point (e.g. value € 41,000 at 4,100.0).
Unit of trading: 10
Pricing unit/quotation: Index points (e.g. 4,100.0)
Settlement: Cash Settlement based on the EDSP.
Minimum price movement (tick size and value):
(1) Central Order Book: 0.5 index point (€ 5 per contract)
(2) Large-in-Scale Facility: 0.0001 index point (€ 0.001 per contract)
Expiry months: (1) 1, 2, 3 monthly; 6, 9, 12 months quarterly (of the March, June, September, December cycle) and 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 54, 60 months half yearly (of the June, December cycle).
(2) Introduction of new expiry months: New expiry months are available for trading on the first business day after the expiry of a maturity.
Last trading day:
(1) Trading ceases at 16:00 CET on the third Friday of the delivery month.
(2) In the event that the third Friday is not a business day, the Last Trading Day shall normally be the last business day preceding the third Friday.
Settlement day: First business day after the Last Trading Day.
(1) Central Order Book: 08:00 – 22:00 CET
(2) Large-in-Scale Facility: 07:15 – 22:00 CET
(3) Day session: 07:15 - 18:30: all trades will be cleared on the same day (T)
(4) Evening session: 18:30 - 22:00: all trades will be cleared on the following business day (T+1). Trading platform: Optiq.
CAC 40 Index (Euronext Paris : PX1) : CAC = Cotation Assistée en Continu (Continuous Assisted Quotation, the Paris Bourse's early automation system). A benchmark French stock market index representing a capitalization-weighted measure of the 40 most significant stocks among the 100 largest market caps on the Euronext Paris (formerly the Paris Bourse). Foundation: 1987 at the base value of 1,000. Operator: Euronext. Exchanges: Euronext Paris. Constituents: 40 companies. Weighting method: Capitalization-weighted.